2. White wine vinegar to clean a burnt iron
This amazing natural product that you can use to clean your house, is also very practical if you want to remove stains from your iron. Because of the acidic components the stains will disappear quickly, and your iron will look all shiny again.
How to use white wine vinegar?
- Heat a small amount of white wine vinegar and rub it over your iron with a cloth or sponge.
- If there are still burnt places in the holes of your iron’s soleplate, put a little bit of white wine vinegar on a toothpick. Use this toothpick to clean any tricky spots.
One of the alternative uses of toothpaste is cleaning your burnt iron. Toothpaste can help you remove dark stains. This way you will be using a spotless iron next time you need it.
How to use toothpaste?
- Rub a little bit of toothpaste on your iron’s soleplate and use a clean cloth to wipe your iron.
- Turn the steam on and leave your iron like this for five minutes.
- When your iron is hot, clean the bottom with a cloth and remove any remnants of toothpaste.
Discover even more easy tips to clean your iron within 2 minutes on the next page.